Already a customer?
EGR - winner casino operator - GVClog in
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is Entain , registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- This promotion is only available to NEW casino players who do not hold an account with us.
- Upon registration, we’ll credit your player account with a Welcome Bonus equal to your first deposit, up to EUR 500 (the “Welcome Bonus”). A minimum deposit of €10 is required to participate in this promotion.
- The Welcome Bonus will be credited automatically to a player's account once the player’s casino account registration is confirmed and a qualifying player deposits a minimum of €10 (the “qualifying deposit”).
- Only one Welcome Bonus is awarded per person, household, shared computer or shared IP address and it is not transferable or assignable in any way.
- The Welcome Bonus can only be used once per account and it may not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- The Welcome Bonus is can only be used at the casino on www.bwin.be.
- Gameplay at other products will not count towards bonus wagering requirements.
- Bonus type: withdrawal restricted. Bonus funds will available to play with but cannot be withdrawn until the Requirements (as defined below) are met.
- Your bonus, deposit and winnings will be displayed as a restricted amount in the bonus section of your bwin account and within the bwin Casino product, until the Requirements have been met.
- Players must earn x3 the deposit amount in points to withdraw the bonus and winnings. 1 point is earned as per the table you can find here under 'The Requirements'.
- The Requirements can only be met when playing at the casino.
- Wagering on the following restricted games will not count towards the Requirements: Final Score World Cup, Single Deck Blackjack, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker and Triple Card Poker.
- The Requirements must be met within 30 days from the date the Welcome Bonus is credited to the player’s account. If the Requirements are not met, the bonus amount and winnings will be deducted from the player's account.
- Deposits made via Skrill and/or Neteller shall not amount to a Qualifying Deposit.
- You can keep track of your bonuses in the bonus section of your account.
- We reserve the right to confiscate all winnings for irregular or abusive play. Irregular or abusive play includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
a) Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active.
b) e.g. winning EUR 100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to EUR 50 or less.
c) Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (70% or more) after large c) Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
d) e.g. you place at least one bet on any game that has a weighting of 20% or less towards wagering so that the resulting win is 100% more than the corresponding stake and you move your original stake and winnings to a game weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
e) When playing using a deposit bonus in your account, if you bet more than 10% of the amount you deposited in a single bet or round on any table or card game or any other game (other than videopoker or slots), your bonus and winnings may be voided.
f) Low-risk Roulette bets. Any outside bet spread combination at Roulette games covering 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table e.g. betting on Red and Black - covers 36 of the 37 possible outcomes
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
ElectraWorks Limited, the provider of this website, is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner under the Gambling Act 2005. ElectraWorks Limited has been granted a fixed-odds licence (RGL No.051) and casino licence (RGL N0. 50) for the operation of remote gambling.
Furthermore, ElectraWorks Limited is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission under the Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Act 2014. ElectraWorks Limited has been granted License No. 000-039011-R-319371-004 for the operation of remote gambling in Britain.